A friendly, efficient and professional service assured. Free all-inclusive quotations for carpet, vinyl flooring and LVT.
Thank you for visiting our web site and for your interest in Whittaker Carpets.
We would be delighted to arrange a free, no-obligation quotation for supply and fitting of your new carpet, vinyl or LVT flooring. To arrange a fee quotation, please call us on 01493 740296, email [email protected], or complete the online form on this page. Alternatively you are most welcome to come and see us in our showroom, located in Martham, Norfolk (no appointment needed).
We cover most areas to the north and east of Norwich, and Norwich itself. We can also supply our services further afield depending on the value of the project. If in doubt, please feel free to give us a call. Thank you.
HOW TO FIND US
4 White Street
Tel : 01493 740296
Email : [email protected]
Credit cards accepted.
Monday 9am - 4pm
Tuesday 9am - 4pm
Wednesday 9am - 4pm
Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
You are welcome to visit our showroom - no appointment is necessary.
We typically cover an area within 15 miles or so of our showroom including Norwich, North East Norfolk, South East Norfolk and parts of Suffolk. For example the villages of and between Sheringham, Cromer, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Beccles, Bungay, Loddon, Poringland, Brundall, Blofield, Acle, Thorpe End, Wroxham, South Walsham, North Walsham and Reepham. Projects further afield considered individually.
USE OUR FORM TO REQUEST A FREE QUOTATION
WHY CHOOSE WHITTAKER CARPETS?
- Professional advice and recommendations
- Friendly service from a well-established local family business
- Established in 1969 - 50 years experience in flooring
- Wide selection of floor coverings from carefully chosen supppliers
- Excellent choice of lounge, dining room and bedroom carpets
- Excellent choice of vinyl floors and LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles)
- Expert fitting by our own skilled and experienced staff
- One fully inclusive price - we do everything
- Good 'old fashioned' customer care - we have time for you
"If a job's worth doing it's worth doing well."